- Home /
- Wrestling Mats featuring FLEXI-Roll® - Dollamur
Trusted by the best
Used by the Pros
The best wrestlers, wrestling teams, clubs and organizations in the country rely on Dollamur FLEXI-Roll® mats for their competitions.Official Mat of...
Fast & Lightweight
No other mat on the market features the Dollamur patented FLEXI-Connect® connection system. The new industry standard.FLEXI-Connect® my mats..
Safe & Strong
Built to Endure
Thick, durable, anti-microbial vinyl will never crack or peel. Our mats meet or exceed ASTM Standards for wrestling mats.See the features..
Often Imitated never Duplicated™
Wrestling mats by Dollamur - FLEXI-Roll® by Dollamur is the finest in the industry and it is proudly made in America. This is the mat choice of many of the best wrestling programs in the world. The FLEXI-Roll® is about convenience, ultra-portability, durability and is designed for easy set up and take down.
With Dollamur Wrestling, you can design your wrestling mats in numerous colors and add your wrestling room logo or team mascot giving your wrestling mats the personalization it deserves.
- Wrestling Mat Information
- Color Options
- Logos & Lettering
- Tech Specs
Made with tough, vinyl surface, backed with non-woven polyester for max strength and comfort. The advanced technique used to bond the vinyl to the foam means the surface will never require reconditioning and will last.
Our mats are manufactured using closed cell, cross-linked polyethylene foam that will never shrink or harden, maintaining maximum shock absorption and resiliency. Simply put this is the proven best mat available for grappling today!
Mats come in two thicknesses - 1 5/8" inch, & 2" inches.
Standard mat sizes available:
- 42' x 42' (seven x 6'x42' rolls)
- 42' x 40' (seven x 6'x40' rolls)
- 42' x 38' (seven x 6'x38' rolls)
- 36' x 36' (six x 6'x36' rolls)
- 30' x 30' (five x 6'x30' rolls)
- 24' x 24' (four x 6'x24' rolls)
- 18' x 18' (three x 6'x18' rolls)
- Custom Sizes and Shapes also available.
Call us - 800.886.0186
Dollamur FLEXI-Roll® mat are quick and easy to install.
We also still connect our mats the old fashioned way with:
As the top Manufacturer of lightweight wrestling mats in the United States,
Dollamur has the widest variety of mat colors available:
Logos and Images
We work with the most talented artists in the business to ensure your logo is faithfully reproduced down to the last detail.
Just send us your crest or letterhead illustrating your logo and we'll take care of the rest.
Choose from one of the following or specify your own:
Paint Color Examples:
Below is a set of our sample paint colors for reference. You may choose from this list or specify any Pantone color.
Cool Gray 11
FLEXI-Roll® Setup &Care Manual - Non-Permanent Install
Frequenty Asked Quesions
Mats come in two thicknesses - 1 5/8" inch & 2" inches.
Standard mat sizes available:
- • 42' x 42' (seven x 6'x42' rolls)
- • 42' x 40' (seven x 6'x40' rolls)
- • 42' x 38' (seven x 6'x38' rolls)
- • 36' x 36' (six x 6'x36' rolls)
- • 30' x 30' (five x 6'x30' rolls)
- • 24' x 24' (four x 6'x24' rolls)
- • 18' x 18' (three x 6'x18' rolls)
- Custom Sizes and Shapes also available.*
*All mats are manufactured at 6’ foot wide and customizable to the nearest length. (for example: a room that is 24 x 28 ft. long, this would require 4 rolls, each roll 6’ ft. x 28’ ft. long for an exact fit.
What if my mat size is not divisible by 6’ ft?
If you have a mat need that is not a 6’ foot multiple in length and/or width a 6’ foot mat can be trimmed to fit.
Can my mats be moved? What’s the best mat for my all purpose room?
IF you train is a facility that requires you to break down and set up your mat. The mat best suited for your needs will be the Dollamur FLEXI-Connect® mat. FLEXI-Connect® is a patented hook and loop system and allows for a quick and easy set up. Learn more here.
How do I connect the pieces together?
The FLEXI-Roll® has two options.
- • FLEXI-Connect® hook and loop system – Great for mats that need to move.
- • Matching seam tape and edge sealer – popular with Facilities that do not require the mats to move and permanent installations. This option creates a floor that is completely sealed for easy cleaning and maintenance. Find Mat Tape Here!
How do I store my mats properly?
FLEXI-Roll® Mats should always be rolled tightly and standing on end.
If you have the FLEXI-Connect® feature, it must be facing upwards. Warning: If stored upside down you can cause damage to the FLEXI-Connect® side.
What is the weight of a mat roll?
FLEXI-Roll® mats are lightweight and easy to move. A 1 5/8” inch thick mat that is 6’ foot wide mat is approximately 25 lbs. every 10 feet. (ex. A 6’ x 40’ is approx. 100 lbs.)
For 2” mats, the 6’ foot wide mat is approximately 31 lbs. every 10 ft.
Does the mat come with a warranty?
Yes! Dollamur mats have a five-year limited warranty for vinyl mats & a three year limited warranty for carpet mats from date of purchase against faulty manufacturing and defective materials under normal use and when subjected to fair treatment. Dollamur will repair or replace the defective product free of charge including freight charges. No returns will be accepted by the factory without prior written permission from the company. Product repair or replacement is at the discretion of the company.
For complete warranty information, please visit CUSTOMER SERVICE page.
After you have taken a look at our website to narrow down your choices, we are happy to send a sample piece of mat. Please call us at: 877-790-2108 or CONTACT US online.
We highly recommend using the Dollamur disinfectant system on a regular basis. We have it available HERE.
Our in depth cleaning instructions are HERE
Take a look at the cleaning video HERE.
Absolutely! In fact, a majority of our customers make custom cuts once they receive the mats.
For further instructions see this in depth video.
FLEXI-Roll® and FLEXI-Connect® mats are designed for Martial arts, Wrestling, and Fitness applications only. These precautions must be taken to ensure the longevity of your mats.
• Never drop weights, weapons, metal braces, hard or sharp edges.
• Do not use bleach to clean your mats, for more info on cleaning – check here.
• Keep mats out of direct sunlight. Extreme heat can cause potential damage.
• Keep moisture away from mats. If mats are on direct concrete, make sure that the concrete is sealed, or provide a moisture barrier.
• Never leaning or unrolled on its side. FLEXI-Connect® flap must always be up and away from the ground. Mats must always be stored in a cool dry place.
• Shoes will not destroy the mats, but can cause visible scuffing.
Standard orders take between 3 and 4 weeks for delivery.
Orders over 2000 sq. ft., FLEXI-Connect® mats, and mats with customized graphics can take up to five weeks for delivery.
Need rush delivery? Expedited shipping is possibly available (charges will apply). Please call your Dollamur representative to inquire.
Yes. Our Ft. Worth manufacturer allows pick ups.
Yes, we ship products internationally for a list of international distributors, CHECK HERE.
If your country is not listed please call us at 954-643-0850.
For all pending orders please call our Order management team @ 800.520.7647. Have your order number ready.