- Shipping & Delivery
All Dollamur Sport Surfaces shipments will arrive via motor freight either on a 53’ truck or smaller commercial truck. A dispatcher will attempt to contact you before delivering to ensure someone will be present to receive the shipment. The driver is only allowed to unload the freight onto your receiving dock or unloading area. They are not allowed to carry your shipment to a specific location within your facility, so please make certain you have someone to assist moving your order within your facility if necessary.
When your order arrives please follow the steps below to ensure you receive the shipment properly:
1. Please make certain you have someone to assist moving your order into your facility. Commercial carriers will not deliver the freight inside your facility without you incurring additional charges. Inside delivery, delivery with a lift gate, delivery to a residence or delivery to another location other than the delivery address on your order are all services available at an additional cost. Please contact your sales representative for pricing on these services.
2. Inspect your shipment thoroughly. Look for any tears or deep indentions in the packaging. If you notice damage to the packaging, inspect it thoroughly. Many times the packaging will sustain damage but the product you ordered inside will be unharmed.
3. Review the Proof of Delivery (POD) receipt the driver will ask you to sign and confirm you have received the correct piece count. Open packages as necessary to confirm you have received everything you ordered.
4. If you discover legitimate damage that occurred during transit to the product you ordered contact your sales representative immediately then clearly describe the damages on the POD the driver will ask you to sign BEFORE signing the POD. If the damage is extensive, you may refuse the damaged packages and agree to receive the packages that are in good condition only. Again, clearly note your decision to refuse certain rolls on the POD. If you sign the POD without noting any damages you are confirming that you received the shipment free and clear of any damages upon delivery. Dollamur will not be responsible for replacing any rolls that are discovered to have damages if they are not noted on the POD.
Please forward this document to anyone who could be present to receive your shipment. Many times commercial carriers will look for anyone to sign for a shipment and Dollamur will not be responsible for an unauthorized person at your location who receives and signs for your shipment free and clear.
You must notify Dollamur within 48 hours of receiving your shipment of any piece count discrepancies, damages to your shipment or any other issues concerning the delivery of your order.
If you have any questions about receiving your shipment, please contact your sales representative or our home office and factory at 800-520-7647.
- Shipping Lead Times
- No markings – Ship within 2 weeks (10 business days) of approved order
- Markings (logos, letters, circles, fight areas, etc) – Ship within 4 weeks (20 business days) of approved order
- Standard rolls (137R, 138R, 139R, Flexi, etc) – Ship within 1 week (5 business days) of approved order
- Special rolls (EVA, special length, etc) – Ship within 2 weeks (10 business days) of approved order
- Carpet logos – Add 1 week (5 business days) to above lead times
- Full truckloads – Ship within 2 weeks (10 business days) of approved order
- Vinyl 5’x10’x1.25” Royal, Black, Red or Navy – Ship within 4 business days of approved order
- Carpet 5’x10’x1.25” & 4’x6’x1.25” – Ship within 4 business days of approved order
- All other thicknesses, colors and/or sizes for home mats will ship within 2 weeks (10 business days) of approved order
Flexi-connect – Add 5 business days to above lead times
Accessories – Ship within 24 hours
- Dollamur Warranty
- Dollamur mats have a five-year limited warranty for vinyl mats & a three year limited warranty for carpet mats from date of purchase against faulty manufacturing and defective materials under normal use and when subjected to fair treatment. Dollamur will repair or replace the defective product free of charge including freight charges. No returns will be accepted by the factory without prior written permission from the company. Product repair or replacement is at the descrestion of the company.
- For Home Mats, Wall Pads, Pole Pads & Landing Pads, Dollamur offers a one year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
- How to Order:
- Dollamur accepts Purchase orders from schools, government institutions, YMCAs and the US Military. Orders must be on official organization order forms and must be signed and authorized by the appropriate administrator. The offical purchase order form may be faxed or mailed to any Dollamur Sales Office.
- Dollamur does not accept purchase orders from private clubs, individuals, or booster clubs. Prepayment is required when no acceptable purchase order is used. Dollamur accepts checks and credit cards; Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- WARNING: Any activity involving motion, height, speed, rotation, and/or physical contact creates the possibility of serious injury, including paralysis and even death from landing or falling on the neck, head, back or other parts of the body. Dollamur Mats DO NOT totaly eliminate this hazard. Users assume a risk of serious injury in using this product. Users should strictly adhere to the following guidelines at all times.
- 1. Use this mat ONLY under the supervision of trained and qualified instructors. Use of this mat without proper supervision, proper spotting equipment and/or trained spotters can be DANGEROUS and SHOULD NOT be undertaken or permitted.
- 2. Know your limitations and follow progressive training practices. Be Sure to consult your coach or instructor.
- 3. Mat protection will vary according to room temperature.
- 4. Body slams or similar severe impacts which are illegal under the rules of wrestling are dangerous and may result in serious injury.
- PDF Downloads
- Wrestling Spec Sheet
- Martial Arts Spec Sheet
- Cleaning Information
- Flexi-Vinyl handling & care