- Shipping & Delivery
All Dollamur Sport Surfaces shipments will arrive via motor freight either on a 53’ truck or smaller commercial truck. A dispatcher will attempt to contact you before delivering to ensure someone will be present to receive the shipment. The driver is only allowed to unload the freight onto your receiving dock or unloading area. They are not allowed to carry your shipment to a specific location within your facility, so please make certain you have someone to assist moving your order within your facility if necessary.
When your order arrives please follow the steps below to ensure you receive the shipment properly:
1. Please make certain you have someone to assist moving your order into your facility. Commercial carriers will not deliver the freight inside your facility without you incurring additional charges. Inside delivery, delivery with a lift gate, delivery to a residence or delivery to another location other than the delivery address on your order are all services available at an additional cost. Please contact your sales representative for pricing on these services.
2. Inspect your shipment thoroughly. Look for any tears or deep indentions in the packaging. If you notice damage to the packaging, inspect it thoroughly. Many times the packaging will sustain damage but the product you ordered inside will be unharmed.
3. Review the Proof of Delivery (POD) receipt the driver will ask you to sign and confirm you have received the correct piece count. Open packages as necessary to confirm you have received everything you ordered.
4. If you discover legitimate damage that occurred during transit to the product you ordered contact your sales representative immediately then clearly describe the damages on the POD the driver will ask you to sign BEFORE signing the POD. If the damage is extensive, you may refuse the damaged packages and agree to receive the packages that are in good condition only. Again, clearly note your decision to refuse certain rolls on the POD. If you sign the POD without noting any damages you are confirming that you received the shipment free and clear of any damages upon delivery. Dollamur will not be responsible for replacing any rolls that are discovered to have damages if they are not noted on the POD.
Please forward this document to anyone who could be present to receive your shipment. Many times commercial carriers will look for anyone to sign for a shipment and Dollamur will not be responsible for an unauthorized person at your location who receives and signs for your shipment free and clear.
You must notify Dollamur within 48 hours of receiving your shipment of any piece count discrepancies, damages to your shipment or any other issues concerning the delivery of your order.
If you have any questions about receiving your shipment, please contact your sales representative or our home office and factory at 800-520-7647.
- Shipping Lead Times
- • No markings – Ship within 2 weeks (10 business days) of approved order
- • Markings (logos, letters, circles, fight areas, etc) – Ship within 4 weeks (20 business days) of approved order
- • Standard rolls (137R, 138R, 139R, Flexi, etc) – Ship within 1 week (5 business days) of approved order
- • Special rolls (EVA, special length, etc) – Ship within 2 weeks (10 business days) of approved order
- • Carpet logos – Add 1 week (5 business days) to above lead times
- • Full truckloads – Ship within 2 weeks (10 business days) of approved order
- • Vinyl 5’x10’x1.25” Royal, Black, Red or Navy – Ship within 5 business days of approved order
- • Carpet 5’x10’x1.25” & 4’x6’x1.25” – Ship within 5 business days of approved order
- • All other thicknesses, colors and/or sizes for home mats will ship within 2 weeks (10 business days) of approved order
Flexi-connect – Add 5 business days to above lead times
Accessories – Ship within 24 hours
- Dollamur Warranty
Dollamur sport mats have a five (5) year limited warranty for all vinyl mats and Swain mats, and a three (3) year warranty for carpet mats from date of purchase, against faulty manufacturing and defective materials under normal use and when subjected to fair treatment. Dollamur, at its sole discretion will repair or replace the defective product free of charge including freight charges. No warranty claims will be accepted by Dollamur without prior written consent from the Company through the Returns Authorization process. For all consumer direct products such as Home Mats, Wall Pads, Pole Pads and Landing Pads, Dollamur offers a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
To be consistent for all customers, Dollamur will not deviate from these warranty guidelines or make exceptions. However, special consideration may be granted under extreme extenuating circumstances.
- • 5-year limited warranty for Swain Mats, Vinyl FLEXI-Roll® and FLEXI-Connect® Sport Mats and Yoga/Pilates Flooring. The product will be fully covered for all five years from manufacturing defects under normal use. The warranty does not cover damage due to miss-use and/or neglect.
- • 3-year limited warranty for Carpet Mats-Standard Non-FLEXI-Roll®, FLEXI-Roll® and FLEXI-Connect®. The product will be fully covered for all three years from manufacturing defects under normal use.
- • 1-year limited warranty for Home Mats-FLEXI-Roll® and FLEXI-Connect®, Wall Pads, Pole Pads and Landing Pads. The product will be fully covered for the first year.
Slight color / shade / texture variances are common for Vinyl, Carpet and Swain Mats and will not be covered under warranty claims. In the event that a customer has a perceived non-matching color, shade or texture variance, Dollamur will make every effort to resolve. The Dollamur Limited Warranty is non-transferable. The warranty period starts from the ship date of the product.
- How to Order:
- Dollamur accepts Purchase orders from schools, government institutions, YMCAs and the US Military. Orders must be on official organization order forms and must be signed and authorized by the appropriate administrator. The offical purchase order form may be faxed or mailed to any Dollamur Sales Office.
- Dollamur does not accept purchase orders from private clubs, individuals, or booster clubs. Prepayment is required when no acceptable purchase order is used. Dollamur accepts checks and credit cards; Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
We urge you to carefully read and consider the product safety warning section that follows. It is included to increase your awareness of the precautions that must be enforced in your gymnasium or sports facility to reduce the possibility of injury.
Any activity involving motion, height, speed, rotation, and/or physical contact creates the possibility of serious injury, including paralysis and even death from landing or falling on the neck, head, back or other parts of the body. This mat DOES NOT eliminate this hazard. Users assume a risk of serious injury in using this product. Users should strictly adhere to the following guidelines at all times:
1. Use this mat ONLY with proper training and under the supervision of a qualified instructor. Use of this mat without proper supervision, proper training, proper spotting equipment and/or trained spotters can be DANGEROUS and SHOULD NOT be undertaken or permitted.
2. Always allow enough space to properly and safely perform the chosen maneuvers.
3. Perform all maneuvers so as to avoid contact with instructors, bystanders, or other users, and to avoid going outside the perimeter of this mat.
4. Inspect the mat prior to and after any use. Inspect the mat for damage, defects or wears, including tears and flattening of the energy absorbing materials. Additionally mat protection may vary according to room temperature and age. Damaged products should be repaired or replaced immediately. If in doubt, do not use this product.
5. Mats can move during use. Before each use always check the mat for proper positioning and ensure mat is safely secured together. Read the owner manual before initial use.
6. Under no circumstances should this mat be used as a landing mat.
7. Know your own limitations and the limitations of this product. Follow progressive learning techniques and always consult an instructor.
8. Frequently clean mats using Dollamur mat cleaning products or other disinfectants to prevent skin infections.
- PDF Downloads
- Wrestling Spec Sheet
- Martial Arts Spec Sheet
FLEXI-Roll® Setup &Care Manual - Non-Permanent Install